Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Because I have boys too!

These two never get in on the action, mostly because they don't sit still long enough! They don't really enjoy the picture thing so I don't torture them too often. I took these at the end of the summer and I was shocked when I opened them to see that my boys have grown so much! It has made me think about blogging again for the family. My girls pulled out the books that I made our past blogs into and I was very moved by it. Here is our history as our family, the history of their growing up years. I have decided that I really want to make sure and not miss capturing any more, I have missed so much already!! So back to the family blog it is! You may not be seeing too much of my own family on here, only clients. Signing off with one of the boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment